As part of its mission to serve the educational needs of students, Calbright College is committed to providing web services that are accessible and usable.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. In addition, Section 508 of the U.S Rehabilitation Act of 1973 influence the design and structure of Calbright College web properties.
All Calbright College websites and web applications plan to meet WCAG 2.0 Level AA and meet or exceed Section 508 standards of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. To meet these standards, the following best practices are adhered to:
- Alternative text descriptions for images with visual value
- Form inputs with associated labels that provide visual feedback when input errors are detected
- Tables for tabular data with captions and summaries used where appropriate
- All page functionality available using a keyboard
- Intuitive, logical, and consistent navigation across web pages
Reporting an Issue
We are taking special care to design the Calbright College website, and all of its new programs with equal accessibility in mind. If there’s something that’s not working for you, we want to hear about it. You may contact us by using the form below.
In your request, please include the following details:
- The web page URL in question (e.g. www.calbright.org)
- Your contact information: name, phone number and email address to best reach you at
- If you are able to do so, technical information: device, web browser name and version, and any adaptive software you are using
- Please describe in much detail as possible, the problems you are having
- If you are able to do so, please include a screenshot or image of the page you are having problems with